Cardboard Spider-Man web shooters, masks, props, and weapons are so fun to make. He has so many different costumes so there are so many different things to make!
With the new Spider-Man movie coming out, I decided to make a Spider-Man’s No Way Home web shooters out of cereal box cardboard. It’s gold and mystical looking and really cool. It actually kind of resembles Dr. Strange’s Eye of Agamotto, so I’m excited to see what it does in the movie.
Anyway, this is a straightforward cardboard web shooter. Print the template, cut it out, trace onto cereal box cardboard and repeat!
Check out the video for the full tutorial.
- Computer Paper: https://amzn.to/3B8NpDP
- Chipboard (I used old cereal boxes): https://amzn.to/3omh7xE
- Scissors: https://amzn.to/3v6srlg
- Utility blade: https://amzn.to/3orJXMV
- Super glue: https://amzn.to/3z53GY2
- Craft paint (black, gold): https://amzn.to/3v4YUZ2
- Paint Brushes: https://amzn.to/3OluJnf
- Binder clips (if needed): https://amzn.to/3b0ZccU
* Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. Thank you! *
- Print out the template.
- Fold in half.
- Cut the design out with scissors.
- Cut the little gaps out with a utility blade.
- If the template isn’t big enough to wrap around your wrist, add some tape/paper to each strap until it fits.
- Trace onto cereal box cardboard.
- Cut out with scissors and/utility blade.
- Tape the straps together so it’s curved. This will make it easier to glue everything on it.
- Cut out each design on the template, trace onto cereal box cardboard, and use super glue to glue onto the web shooter.
- Repeat for every piece.
- For the straps in the center, make sure the ends overlap.
- Paint in black craft paint.
- Paint in gold craft paint.
- Add the velcro/hook-and-loop. Tip: don’t rely on the self adhesive being backing on the velcro strip. Use super glue to make sure it’s secure.
- Use a black pen or marker to draw on some squiggly line designs.
- Wear and enjoy!
**prints out on one page of regular computer paper