Today I’m making a TV Man mask from Skibibi Toilet out of cardboard.
I know the mask kind of seems like a big old box, but it was a challenge for me to come up with a template you guys could follow. I’m happy with how it turned out and I really hope you guys like it!
If I ever plan to make another one, I think I’d size it down by 10%. So feel free to decrease the size by 10% if you plan to make yours. 🙂
- Skibidi Toilet: https://amzn.to/46LE5Cr
- Computer Paper: https://amzn.to/3B8NpDP
- Corrugated cardboard: https://amzn.to/3IW9mb6
- Poster Board – Flimsy: https://amzn.to/3OkRojP
- Scissors: https://amzn.to/3v6srlg
- Utility blade: https://amzn.to/3orJXMV
- Glue gun: https://amzn.to/3PwdPnp
- Glue sticks: https://amzn.to/3PFlX4w
- White glue: https://amzn.to/3v2cbBK
- Craft paint: https://amzn.to/3v4YUZ2
- Paint Brushes: https://amzn.to/3OluJnf
- Masking Tape: https://amzn.to/3Pv8RaG
- Screen Mesh: https://amzn.to/3aTNT6j
Steps to Make a TV Man Mask from Skibidi Toilet:
- Print template. It is broken out into 4 groups.
- Tape together the pages for each group. You will have 4 big sheets.
- Cut around all of the shapes. These are your template pieces.
- Tape all of the shapes onto corrugated cardboard, with the exception of the 3 pieces labeled “decorative.” Tape the “decorative” pieces onto flimsy poster board or cereal box cardboard.
- Cut everything out. You will need a craft knife/box cutter.
- Note: cut along all of the black lines, including the rectangles inside other shapes.
- Helpful tip: label all of your pieces so you don’t forget which piece goes where.
- Hot glue the sides of the screen and top of the screen to the screen.
- Glue together all the other pieces. Follow the assembly diagram included in the template.
- Tape all of the seams on the inside.
- Paint the TV with black craft paint.
- Paint the screen with streaks of white, grey, black. Once that dries, paint over everything with a coat of white. This coat will dull the streaks and make the screen look like static.
- Hot glue the screen on the inside of the mask.
- Use white glue to glue on a smiley face to the front center of the screen.
Template to Make a TV Man Mask from Skibidi Toilet:
**Print template on US letter – 8.5 x 11 inches**