Making all the weapons and tools in Minecraft is pretty fun, but it always makes me want to be able to use them in real life! After the release of the super powerful Netherite sword, I decided to make it out of cardboard for a quick and easy DIY prop for my friend’s kid. He loved it!
- Computer Paper: https://amzn.to/3B8NpDP
- Corrugated cardboard: https://amzn.to/3IW9mb6
- Scissors: https://amzn.to/3v6srlg
- Utility blade: https://amzn.to/3orJXMV
- White glue: https://amzn.to/3v2cbBK
- Masking Tape: https://amzn.to/3Pv8RaG
- Craft paint (black): https://amzn.to/3v4YUZ2
- Paint Brushes: https://amzn.to/3OluJnf
* Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. Thank you! *
- Print out the template.
- Carefully cut out with scissors or a utility knife.
- Glue together a stack of 2, 3, or 4 layers of corrugated cardboard.
- trace template onto the cardboard.
- Carefully cut out tracing with a utility knife.
- Cover all the edges with masking tape.
- Paint edges with black craft paint. Allow the paint to dry.
- Use white glue to glue on the template.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Flip over and repeat steps 8 and 9.
*Tip: use photo paper or cardstock instead of computer paper for a more durable and stylish Netherite sword.*