One of the coolest things about Minecraft are all the different weapons and tools you can find and/or build. Armor and weapons can be made from so many materials, which give you special abilities. Gear built from diamonds are some of the most popular items in Minecraft due to their strength and durability.
- Computer Paper: https://amzn.to/3B8NpDP
- Corrugated cardboard: https://amzn.to/3IW9mb6
- Scissors: https://amzn.to/3v6srlg
- Utility blade: https://amzn.to/3orJXMV
- White glue: https://amzn.to/3v2cbBK
- Craft paint (black): https://amzn.to/3v4YUZ2
- Paint Brushes: https://amzn.to/3OluJnf
- Masking Tape: https://amzn.to/3Pv8RaG
* Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. Thank you! *
- Print out the template.
- Tape together the template to make the sword.
- Hot glue together a stack of 2, 3, or 4 layers of corrugated cardboard.
- Use white glue to glue on the template. Alternatively, you can trace it onto the cardboard. If you trace it, do steps 6 and 7 before gluing on the template.
- Carefully cut out with a utility knife.
- Cover all the edges with masking tape.
- Paint edges with black craft paint. Allow the paint to dry.
- Print out another copy of the template.
- Cut template out with a utility knife.
- Use white glue to glue on the template. Allow the glue to dry.
- Flip over and repeat steps 8 and 9. Allow the glue to dry.